Research Focus: The Wild, Wild Yeast: An Ecological Survey of Yeast Species and Strains in Finger Lakes Riesling
Faculty Focus: Five Questions for Jackie Dresser
Student Focus: Snowbird Students: Winter Internships at Bin to Bottle
Grapes 101: Phomopsis - Disease Biology and Management
Extension Focus: Cornell Enology Extension Program Announces 2018 ENOCERT Courses
Awards: Terry Acree receives 2018 ASEV Merit Award
Research In Plain English:
- Mitigating the Economic Impact of Grapevine Red Blotch Virus
- Impact of Fruit-Zone Leaf Removal on Rotundone Concentration in Noiret
- March 28th, NEWA (Network for Environment and Weather Applications) "Hands On" Workshop
- April 10, Northern Grapes Project Webinar: “Implementing NEWA Weather and Pest Model Information into a Vineyard IPM Strategy” - Register!
- April 19th, VitisGen2 Webinar: "Automated Evaluation of Grape Breeding Progeny to Reduce the Phenotyping Bottleneck" - Register!
- May 8th, Northern Grapes Project Webinar: “SO2 and You: Understanding the ‘When’, ‘Why’, and ‘How’ of SO2 Management in Your Winery” - Register!
In the News:
- "Starting a Winery in Northern New York: Considerations and Costs"
- The State of Winemaking in the Finger Lakes
- Yeast Research Aims to Reduce Stress for New York Wineries
- Vintners Gather for the 5th Annual B.E.V. NY Conference and Symposium
Featured Video: It's All About the Genes: Wine Color