Research Focus: Adopting Under-Vine Cover Crops in Vinifera Vineyards
Faculty Focus: Five Questions for Tom Burr
Student Focus: Our Roots Grow Deep: Alumni in Extension
Grapes 101: Will Effects of the 2016 Drought Carry Over into 2017?
Industry Focus: Lake Erie Growers Work with Researchers to Develop Technology for Grape Industry
Awards: Justine Vanden Heuvel receives NY Wine & Grape Foundation "Research Award"
In the News:
- TTB proposes new grape variety names
- New York's winery boom began 40 years ago: How a 1976 law changed everything
- Weather made 2016 good year for Finger Lakes wine
- Can science save our favorite wines?
- Water sensor moves from basic research to promising business
- You aren't wrong about wine
- The future of New York wine
Featured Video: What is LERGP? LERGP Podcast #1