- Complete one online order form for each type of test you are requesting. Multiple samples for the same analyses do not require a different form.
- Provide a 750mL sample to allow for duplicate analyses and additional tests, if necessary. If only a single analysis is requested, a 375mL sample is generally adequate.
- Label all samples with the winery name and some identifying information, especially when submitting multiple samples.
- Wine samples must be submitted in completely full containers.
- Freeze juice samples and ship by next day air. Indicate that the sample is frozen on the outside of the shipping container.
- For distillate/ kombucha samples where alcohol content is the only requested analysis, 100 ml is sufficient. Please make sure the sample is in a full, sealed container (spirits) or is chilled and can hold pressure (kombucha).
*We have returned to the Food Research Lab! Current directions as of August 20, 2018 are below
Mail or hand-deliver your sample(s) to the following address:
NYS Wine Lab Attn: Pam Raes
NYSAES-110 Food Research Lab
665 W. North Street
Geneva, NY 14456 USA
Campus Map (We are building #22)
Google Map (Food Science)
Questions? Contact us at 315-787-2263 or firstname.lastname@example.org