- Method for measuring SO2 using headspace gas detection tubes (PDF).
- Online calculator for concentrations and correlation between this method and traditional free SO2 measurement, courtesy of the Dyson School's Agricultural Analytics program.
- Cornell Fruit Pages - Grape Resources -comprehensive links to grape production, pest management, and business management information for new and established growers.
- Enology program
Regional Grape Extension Programs – Your link to current, timely regional information and events
- Lake Erie Regional Grape Program
- Finger Lakes Grape Program
- Long Island (Suffolk CCE) Grape Program
- Eastern NY Horticulture Team
- VineBalance - Sustainable Viticulture in the Northeast – New York sustainable viticulture workbook and newsletters.
- NY Wine & Grape Classifieds – listing of grapes, bulk wine, equipment, jobs submitted by NY growers and wineries. Curated by Finger Lakes Grape Program.
- The Northern Grapes Project – Publications, news, and webinars for cold-climate grape and wine producers in the Northeast and Midwest.
- New York Vineyard Site Evaluation System- Interactive GIS map-based system for evaluating vineyard mesoclimate and site suitability.
- VitisGen – National grape genetics and breeding project funded by the Specialty Crops Research Initiative.
- Grape Disease Control- 2013
- Grape Insect Pest Management- 2012
- 2013 Production Guide for Organic Grapes
- Grapevine Leafroll
- Shoot Density and Canopy Management for Hybrids
- NY Macroclimates and Site Suitablility
Video and Podcasts
- March 27, 2013: Grapevine Red Blotch Disease: An Emerging Issue
- August 9, 2012: From Vine to Bottle: Making Decisions about Canopy Management
- 5 Minute Wine School
- The Presspad